09 Nov Bartenders – Hamburg
(Part-time / On-call Positions)
CurreSaO Events is looking for bartenders to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and hard-working.
CurreSaO Events is a full-service event company providing event staff to private and corporate clienteles for private parties, weddings, trade shows, banquet dinners, fashion shows, charities and numerous other occasions.
We are a professional company and prides itself to providing our services to known brands and institutions. We work in a fast phased, fun, challenging and progressive work environment and are looking for additions to our team. You must have the motivation to succeed, accomplish all our customer´s whims, the ability to multi-task, handle task ownership and be able to work as part of a team.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customer´s needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
What we offer
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Competitive pay commensurate to experience
- Flexible scheduling
- Travel possibilities
You must have legal authorization to work in Germany. We do not sponsor for visas.
If interested, please send application through the application form.